Thursday, February 14, 2013

Opening....

My next bunch of hatching eggs came from Louden Farm in Ohio- they also breed pea fowl - look at the wonderful way they packed the eggs- it was SO cool seeing those lovely feathers....and no Karen, I am not going to raise peacocks:-)
The eggs were meticulously packed olive eggers - 8 beautiful potential babies. I was making Al so nervous opening them (careful of the floor, careful of the granite counters, open them over a towel) - I was told not to get any more eggs....oh he of little faith!
They are now resting small end down, till tomorrow afternoon- then into the incubator they go.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment the other day saying I wanted to see these little things when they started to hatch...don't don't know where the message went!!!

    ReplyDelete