Friday, May 17, 2013

Grateful....

I know this sounds sappy but sometimes I am just so grateful for the incredibly beautiful world around me. Last Sunday the kids and their children were all here. The little boys were so precious - my favorite thing is watching them run around together. Al and sons took over the kitchen and fixed the Moms a wonderful dinner....is there anything better? I think not.
Later on in the week Al and I took a bike ride down in Fairhope. Beautiful day- as we rode along the bay your senses were assaulted by the world around us. Gorgeous bay....the magnolias and confederate jasmine are blooming- the scent is truly southern:-)
The African iris and all the other southern perennial bedding flowers are we're really showing off! The earthiness of fresh cut grass and spiciness newly planted marigolds- Don't you love spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment